Our store is undergoing extensive maintenance. If you have trouble placing an order, please Email Us, Text, or Call 405-881-5028 for help. Firelight Heritage Farm is based in the United States.
Shipping INSIDE the United States is a flat $8 per order.
Consulting for Mushroom Cultivation is now available.
Firelight Heritage Farm is happy to provide consulting services for the following areas of concern:
- Mushroom Types for Your Yard or Farm - You tell us about your yard and farm conditions, and we'll recommend mushrooms to grow there. Available for small yards, small farms, woodlots, or large forests. Includes compost, log, and mycorrhizal mushrooms.
- How to Sow Mushrooms - How to successfully naturalize mushrooms in your specific conditions. Includes Mycorrhizals.
- Sourcing Mushroom Spawn - We can often get mushrooms that we do not carry as spawn, or find a source for you to get them. These difficult to find mushrooms are generally fairly expensive. No charge if we cannot help you locate a source.
- Sourcing Mushrooms or Wholesale Mushrooms for Culinary Use or for Retail - Need a specific type? We can often help. No charge if we cannot help you locate them.
- Starting a Mushroom Growing Business - All areas of startup are covered. As experienced Small Business Consultants, we'll bring our 15 years of experience to your table, and help you get started on a solid footing.
- Mushroom Market Analysis and Product Development Assistance - Need to know what pays best, which mushrooms people are looking for most this year? Our unique set of websites provides us with in-depth information on what is hot, and where the real money is in the mushroom business.
Consulting service details and pricing is available on our Farm Consulting Website.
Need Some Help?
Our cart is not currently set up to calculate international shipping. For international orders, please email us with a list of items you wish to order, and the country you need them shipped to. We will return a shipping quote, and send you a PayPal invoice to complete the order process. Not all items are available for international shipping (heavy items are too costly). We currently ship ONLY dried mushroom spawn and spore prints internationally.
NOTE: INTERNATIONALLY SHIPPED DRIED MUSHROOM SPAWN IS SHIPPED IN PLASTIC BAGS, AND NOT IN METAL TINS, TO ENSURE FEWER PROBLEMS IN CLEARING THROUGH CUSTOMS.
In the Kitchen
Mushrooms may cause allergic reactions in sensitive people. Some mushrooms are more likely to do this than others. Please research possible reactions prior to purchase. We are not responsible for how you choose to use our products, and do not claim that mushrooms are completely safe to consume. We merely assure that they are as represented on our website.
We do not make any claims as to the efficacy of any mushroom product to treat or prevent any disease or condition. We are not medical professionals and will not provide advice on alternative medicine use for any product that we sell. Please consult a doctor or alternative practitioner prior to using any mushroom product for treatment of any disease or illness.
We cannot guarantee that any spawn, spore, or kit product will grow or produce mushrooms. We do guarantee that our products are as described, and that the methods in our instructions do produce good results, but once our products leave our facility, we can no longer control the factors which are responsible for success. Gardening of any kind is a chancy business, and success depends upon adherence to instructions, and may be influenced by weather, environmental factors, and other controllable and non-controllable factors. As such, we cannot guarantee your success, and advise that if you are uncomfortable with purchasing under these terms, that you refrain from purchase.
We do promise to answer your questions, and offer reasonable assistance if needed, and to correct any errors if a mistake is made on our part.